Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Thank you

A big thank you to Mandy, Kelly, Amy, and Rachel for sharing their stories last week for remembrance day.  I thought each story was beautiful and touching and when I lit my candle, I thought of your babies along with all the babies we celebrated that day. Thank you for sharing.  And to those who felt the losses silently, my love and thoughts were with you as well.  As I read blog post upon blog post last year in honor of the days, I was blown away all over again by this community we are all apart of. So much love, so much loss.  My heart was breaking and overflowing with pride simultaneously. 

Truly, it was a day to remember, in every way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Tell us what you think of our blog, what you'd like to see here, or let us know if you'd like to become a contributor or guest blogger!