Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hi Everyone!

Hi There,

I'm Rachel, and author of A Little Bit More. I'm 26 years old, and my husband is 27 and we've been married two wonderful years. We've been TTC for 3 years, since I was 23. You'd think, with age on our side, having children would be easy! Not so much.

I was officially diagnosed with PCOS in January of 2011 but it was suspected for quite some time before that. In our time TTC we've have many assisted cycles as well as many, many natural. Our assisted cycles were interrupted due to a ruptured cyst that resulted in the loss of my right ovary and fallopian tube...leaving me "one-legged" so to speak. We've tried everything from diet control, weight loss, exercise, to supplements and prayer. Our prognosis isn't very good, and we're at the crossroads of deciding where to go from here.

I'm looking forward to working with the wonderful ladies on this blog, and helping answer/educate as best as we can. I know, firsthand, how difficult it is to have questions that you need answered...and hopefully, working together, we can help someone struggling.






No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Tell us what you think of our blog, what you'd like to see here, or let us know if you'd like to become a contributor or guest blogger!